Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Love! ♥ My HOH loves me enough to take me in hand.

Putting LDD in our marriage is the best thing we have EVER done!!!!!!!  EVER!

Granted since we have started putting this in our marriage I have gotten punished just about every night for the exception of one night.  

One night it was 12 with the hair brush, bare bottom...... 6 of them I had to pull my down my panties and it was in the closet that I had to bend over.......   Which is so embarrassing!  Then the other was after my shower that night...... Just had to get out dry off and over his knee.......

I have been under so much stress lately and the other night I had a huge attitude and he decided I needed an attitude adjustment and he gave it to me.............. but that wasn't enough......... He had to do it again....... The next time it was harder but it was that 2nd time around that made the difference.   It hurt very badly, but it put me back in focus.................... it was a RELEASE!  It made me take my wall down -- or rather he took it down!  The embarrassment of havin to pull down my panties and bend over and having my ass whiped and it hurting totally made me refocus, took my wall down, and it allowed me to cry after the 2nd round....... emotionally it does something to me. 

I love him so much for doing this!   Last night for the first time he decided that I needed a maintenance spanking (the first time!)  and it was bare bottom again with his hand, 4 smacks..... but then I got sassy, and it was 2 more with the spoon............ then 4 more with the wooden spoon..... I got even more sassy and was told when I got out of the shower there was no need to put on any clothes..............I had to go to the closet and got 6 more smacks but with the hairbrush.......... OUCH!!!!!!!!  But I needed it! 

I admit, my hubby has his hands full with me!  I am hard to handle!   VERY hard to handle..... I am stubborn, hard headed, sassy, and fly off the handle........

Plus just bad habits I have..........................  Geez!    It all builds up stress in me! 

And regardless of the reason Im spanked, either for punishment or because he feels like I need a good maintenance just to reinforce his love for me and to keep me focused, and show his authority........ I THANK HIM and LOVE HIM, and RESPECT HIM!

As we get further into LDD in our marriage he is getting alot more comfortable with things....... with inforcing his rules and what he expects...... being firm........ which I NEED..... and just "seeing" when I need a good spankin b/c he can see where my attitude is heading and Im about to put up a wall, or just need a stress relief........ I LOVE THIS MAN so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My HOH takes care of me!!!!    ♥♥♥

~Jane DDlearning  

No comments:

Post a Comment